Worry is one of the most low-level energy words in our vocabulary. Whereas love, angel, and happiness are very high on the energy scale. Gabby believes that worry is a prayer for chaos in our lives, and I have to agree. Now I want to hear what you think! Has over-worrying ever negatively impacted your life's true path? Leave me a comment below.
2. I learned 3 Secrets for Building Serious Wealth.
- Women in the majority of households manage the day-to-day spending.
- Women still overall save less money, in terms of the value of our investment accounts.
- Women in 40% of marriages earn more than their husbands.
- According to the Wall Streeet Journal, by the year 2030, women could control 2/3 of the nation's wealth.
- 60% of the 10,000 women surveyed by DailyWorth admit that their investment & planning skills are below average.
- Set-up 2 accounts: (1) a curveball account - a bank account with a minimum of $500 in it that's mean to be spent on an unexpected expense. it keeps you from going into debt, or going further into debt. (2) sign-up for a DIY online investing platform with e-trade - start with a no-minimum account for $100, build your IRA (individual retirement account), and choose the most simple options.
- Start visiting sites like DailyWorth, absorbing the language, and sign-up for their daily emails.
- Embrace your ambition. You don't have to be the next Martha Stewart, but if you do you need to own that. And don't deprive the rest of the world of your gifts, and who it is that you really are.
Forward Vision Project: contribute 1 idea of change you'd like to see in the world as a result of having more influence over the nation's wealth. Example: there are no women that stay in abusive marriages specifically because they are financially dependent.
Post your ideas below, or on DailyWorth.com!
"I can have more freedom in my life if I choose to engage in my personal finances."