Why do you need an Ashley Zaba piece in your wardrobe?
- The Little White Dress (LWD) is the NEW Little Black Dress (LBD) this season.
- Her skinny jeans feature the new, trendy zipper detailing sported by celebs like the Olson twins.
- Her jersey top combines a cowl neck with a hoodie, turning form into function while still looking chic.
- Navy blue is the new Black, just ask stars like Eva Longoria -
- The knee-length skirt: it’s why some pieces are timeless, because they are classy.
- Bold Prints – they've made a comeback this year, and that’s why Zaba’s incorporated a very versatile one into her A/W Collection.
- You’ll be Supporting Small Business (long after Small Business Saturday has come and gone).
- When you purchase directly from parker+paige, we’ll donate one brand new piece to a child in need, so you’ll be giving to others without having to do any of the leg work to get it done.
- And purchases encourage the careers of Emerging Designers like Ashley Zaba, because it’s proving that the can make a living doing what they love.
Don’t have a fur or faux fur cuff for Zaba’s LWD?
Dress it up with the Grace Bracelet, or better yet – layer up the Grace Bracelet with another shinny piece of wrist bling, like the Iryn or the Billie.
How can you mix n’ match the pieces in Ashley Zaba’s Collection with things already in your closet?
Wear the trend animal print heels or flats you purchased this season to give flair to her skinny jeans or her LWD.
What other pieces at parker+paige go well with Ashley Zaba’s A/W 2011 line?
- Grace Bracelet ($119)
- San Michele Necklace ($89)
- Eco Dot Necklace ($99)
- Teardrop Brio Earrings ($79)
- The San Michele Necklace is dainty AND sparkly.
- The Eco-Dot Necklace: eco-friendly & feathers? It’s a win-win.
- Hoops with a twist make staple earrings no longer boring. And btw – Southwest is SO in right now, therefore Texas-sized hoops are back.
Which 3 pieces are must-haves?
- Hooded jersey top ($60)
- Skinny jeans ($55
- White dress ($53)